Sunday, June 23, 2013

This first post is just a short introduction to my new blog site. I started this site as I wanted to express my opinions and create a community of help for veterans or anyone who has PTSD. I think that as the war begins to wind down and people are pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan we are beginning to become a forgotten community. I have PTSD and TBI and have found that there is a lot of help out there somewhere but have yet to find it all.

One of the goals of this blog site is to find people with the knowledge to help people, or people that need to help. I will do everything in power to find the answer for people and help them on their quest to find a better life after going through the things that we have all been through.

I hope that everyone can find a sense of community here and can help each other, whether you just want to share your story, or you need to find help with VA benefits, mental health, or just somewhere to find a person to talk to.

I will be posting a couple of times a week or more and hope that people can find this site and others that can relate.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment